This morning feels a bit random, so I decided to sit down and make a post out of it! Here’s what’s going on in my head right now:
1. I have today off because it’s Good Friday! I love days I get paid to get other things done (it’s 8:30 and I’ve already gotten my oil changed!)
2. Doesn’t “the cloud” seem a little confusing? When I got my last iPhone, I decided to be a little funny and ask the guy what would happen if the cloud evaporated. Would all my music and pictures evaporate or get sprinkled around the country? He laughed uncomfortably trying to figure out if I was serious or not. I enjoyed it.
3. I’ve been so thirsty since my half marathon this past Saturday. I drink more than normal every day, and still wake up feeling parched a bit.
4. I’m so excited for Marathon Monday, and REALLY wish I could be out in Boston. Last year on the morning of marathon monday, I posted a status on facebook saying the following: “This morning there’s no where else I’d rather be than in Boston”. I echo the sentiment again this year.
5. You NEED to watch this video clip :“I was there”– about Juli Windsor, who was stopped at mile 25.7 at the Boston Marathon last year, and was the first woman with dwarfism to run the Boston Marathon. She’s running again this year, and I’ll be cheering her on that day. I had the pleasure of knowing Juli and taking classes with her at one point, and I’m so impressed with her strength and courage!
Now it’s your turn to share! Tell me a random thought you’re having today?