This week I was SO so tired. Allergens have picked up now that it’s gotten a bit warmer, so I’ve had a migraine since Tuesday. On top of that, I came off a few tough weeks of long days of work and studying, and after going on an adrenaline high leading up to my test, I crashed a bit. I didn’t get in a long run last weekend, but after my test I wanted to run a bit, and 2 miles was just what I needed! Here’s how the week looked:
- Saturday (3/15): TEST DAY!, 2 mile run
- Sunday: 45 minutes pilates
- Monday: 40 minute lifting (arms) + abs
- Tuesday: 3o minutes pilates barre + 2.25 mile walk
- Wednesday: 15.75 mile bikeride
- Thursday: 15 mins pilates while teaching. REST day
- Friday: 9.8 mile run**
**My Friday run is really my long run for Week 11, but I bumped it up from Saturday to Friday because the weather was just so beautiful outside. I’m still really loving the mix of pilates, lifting, biking, walking, and running- I think it’s working muscles far more evenly and I’m really loving all the cross training!
Now it’s your turn to share! What are you loving about exercising this week?