Both days that I had scheduled out for strength training this week got taken away. Monday I ended up having to work late, and didn’t have time to go to the gym after work. Friday I had also planned to lift, but then it was a gorgeous day outside (and saturday was supposed to rain), so I decided to move my long run from Saturday to Friday. It was a really fantastic choice. Here’s how the week looked:
- Saturday (3/1): 7.5 mile run
- Sunday: 1 hour pilates
- Monday: REST (unplanned, I had to stay late at work)
- Tuesday: 25 minutes pilates barre
- Wednesday: 23 mile bike ride on my bike trainer
- Thursday: 15 minutes pilates (taught pilates class)
- Friday: 8.6 mile run
I feel pretty good about the week, but do wish I had been able to lift one of these days. I did 13 minutes of planks this week, and I feel solid about that as well. Overall, this was a great week of training.
Now it’s your turn to share! How did your week of exercise go?