Happy Friday! I didn’t post a list of things I’m thankful for yesterday because this week just got away from me! This weekend is fall break, but all that means is that I get Friday off work. My paycheck will only show about 2 hours of difference though as I worked extra long days the first 4 days of the week. I’m thankful for this day off. I’ve been up for 3 hours and already feel so restored. I “slept in” until 7:30 (I really have to laugh at how my definition of sleeping in has changed over the last 2 years!), watched a TV show while eating breakfast, and then cleaned for a bit. I’m taking a small break, and then it’ll be back to my big fall cleaning again! Other things I’m thankful for: my co-workers (so fun, so supportive!), my compression sleeves (I even wore them to work one day under my pants! sneaky!), salt packets (everyone with POTS should carry these around), and the sunshine.
Here are a few other facts for this friday:
1. Yesterday I had my highest day of page views on my blog by over 100 views. The day before I had also hit a new high. Thank you, thank you for reading!
2. Today my brother in the Air Force gets his official plane assignment (he’s just finishing pilot training). I am SO nervous and SO excited and SO proud all at once. I will be glued to my phone tonight.
3. I finally created a Recipes Page for my blog. Make sure to check it out!
4. I just finished my first session of teaching pilates mat and pilates barre classes. I’ve had a great time so far, and look forward to teaching more in the future! I owe you all a post on some of my thoughts from teaching. It got much better after almost missing the start of my first class at the beginning of September. Oops!
5. We’ve finally hit fall temperatures (40’s, 50’s, a few days here and there in the 60’s). I finally caved and turned my heat on last night because it was 62 degrees in my place. Brrrr!
6. I HATED the taste of pumpkin until 2 years ago. I decided in the fall of 2011 that I would like pumpkin, and started putting it in oatmeal. I guess my taste buds adjusted, because I love it now!
7. This fall I’ve been obsessed with criminal minds! I never watched the show before August and I’m currently in season 5!
8. I bought a pair of leg warmers. I’ve never owned them before, and I love them! They’re so comfy 🙂
9. I REALLY miss working with all my flowers. I even have dreams every week or two that I’m weeding again. I fell oddly in love with it this summer, and found so much relaxation in it. I miss it.
10. I got a grant!! This is HUGE HUGE HUGE for me, and I’m so excited to delve into the research!
Now it’s your turn to share! What’re you thankful for today? What’s a random fact about your life?