It hardly feels like we June is already here. Maybe it’s because it really feels like early spring weather-wise over the last few weeks? I’m ready for warm weather, eating meals on the porch, and afternoons at the pool! May was a pretty great month though. Here’s a quick recap:
- Mental Health topics: REBT Self Help Form, the Thought Record & Reframing Negative Thought Patterns, Catastrophizing, & Embracing Shades of Gray Thinking
- I ran my third half marathon! Here are the posts that centered around race day: The Day Before Race Day, Indy Mini Marathon Race Recap, Recovering From the Indy Mini, Lessons Learned from Running the Indy Mini
- I announced that I’ll be racing my second triathlon next month!
- I had the opportunity to try Zola Coconut Water (and I loved it!)
- I finished a post that I started in April 2012 about the Survivor Tree in NYC. I think it’s a fantastic picture of resiliency.
- I wrote all about what got me into pilates and how it transformed my latest half marathon training cycle.
- I got back on the road bike after being on a stationary bike at the gym for most of the fall, winter, and spring!
- I tried a new fitness class (which I’ll be talking about soon!)
- I finished best body bootcamp! (final thoughts coming soon)
May is a big transition month for me, as one of my jobs ends for the summer half way through the month. I’m now on summer schedule, and while I still have lots to do for my second job, I am much more flexible! With that, I get to travel a bit more, take more fitness classes, and have a chance to do and try things I wouldn’t normally do! I’m excited to see how this summer looks for me!
Now it’s your turn to share! What stands out from the month of May? What are you most looking forward to in June?