Happy May! Did any of you ever do may day baskets growing up? I’d love someone to ring my doorbell this year with a basket of candy:) Well, it’s the beginning of May which means that it is almost race day! YAY! April is usually a pretty busy work month, so it tends to fly by pretty quickly.
- Mental Health Topics: Owning Our Reactions, Thoughts, Feelings, & Behaviors, Choosing To Be Active In Health, Grounding Techniques, and Needs & Wants In Relationship
- Yummy Foods! Spicy Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato, Key Lime Pie Oatmeal
- Weekend Meal Preparation: One of the big “healthy habits” I’ve developed.
- Fun Workouts: 5k On the Beach, Cherry Blossom 5k, Best Body Bootcamp
- I continued my journey to running by talking about my first official run… and how I almost passed out.
- I almost completed my training for my second Indy Mini training: Weeks 10, 11, 12, and 13
- I shared my race week preparations
13 Challenges in 2013 Update:
- I’ve run 57.7 out of 250 miles
- I’ve walked 115.3 of 500 miles
- I’ve biked 70.9 of 300 miles
- I haven’t swam at all since January and am still at 1/2 a mile for the year
- I’ve done 99 minutes of planks (out of 250 minutes)
- I’ve finished 6 out of 13 races for the year
- I’ve almost finished my 2nd book for the year (summer is my big reading time when I play catch up!)
Ehhh…I’m doing ok. May is a big transition month for me, both in jobs and in training (transitioning into triathlon training!), so that’s always exciting!
Now it’s your turn to share! What was the highlight of your April? What are you looking forward to in May?