It’s been a fun week. i’m “stepping back” this week to give my it bands a bit of a rest, but I did do a new to me activity. On Saturday me hopped on a stair stepper to see what all the fuss was about. 70 floors later I stepped off the machine and thought the experience was interesting,.. Here’s what the week looked like:
- Sunday: 50 minutes pilates, 2.62 mile walk, 2:30 plank, 24 push ups
- Monday: 2.6 mile walk
- Tuesday: REST
- Wednesday: 30 minutes pilates, 2:30 plank
- Thursday: 7.33 mile bike, 2:30 plank
- Friday: 1 hour weight lifting (upper body and abs)
- Saturday: stair step- 70 flights of stairs
So that’s that. No running but lots of fun activities. I’m happy to say that I went up in weight on a few of the exercises while lifting, and it’s great to see some progress. It was also interesting to try out the stair step. I’m not sure I would do it every week, but it definitely worked me out different!
Now it’s your turn to share! Have you ever tried the stair step machine? Thoughts? What are you looking forward to this week?