A month of training done… already. The first few weeks were a little rough, and my excitement was pretty low, but I finally feel like I’m getting back into the groove of training. Here’s what the week looked like:
- Sunday: 45 minutes pilates, 2:30 planks
- Monday: 7.25 mile bike (am), 2.58 mi walk (pm- with a friend)
- Tuesday: REST
- Wednesday: 20 minute Nike Training Club workout* (circuit), 10 minutes pilates
- Thursday: 45 minutes pilates, 2:00 planks
- Friday: 1 hour weight lifting with my brother. We did an arm & core workout
- Saturday: 4.2 mile run
*This is an app that I downloaded, and decided to do instead of going to the gym (which I just wasn’t in the mood for!). This got my heart rate up and definitely used muscles I don’t typically use!
It’s been hard for me to run only once a week. I sort of feel like I’m just not really training. However, I’m trying to not run too much as I work on PT and other strengthening exercises. I just want to avoid injury. I’m doing a lot more strength training and pilates this time around, so we’ll see how it all ends up after I cross the finish line!
Now it’s your turn to share! Have you ever tried the Nike Training Club App, or do you have another app that you like to use while exercising?