Happy Super Bowl Day! As I announced yesterday, I just officially started training for my 3rd half marathon! The beginning of the week took me on a short trip, so I was up early getting in workouts before things. This week has been a great mix of activities, and I’ve really loved that!
- Sunday: .5 mile swim, 1 hour chair pilates
- Monday: 1 mile walk, 45 minutes reformer pilates, 15 minutes chair pilates
- Tuesday: Rest- travel day
- Wednesday: 7.6 mile bike, 2:00 planks
- Thursday: 45 minutes pilates, 2:30 planks
- Friday: 20 minutes pilates, 2:30 planks
- Saturday: 3.1 mile run (race recap coming this week!), 2:30 planks
This week was a really great mix of core work, and all 3 triathlon events! I loved the balance I had this week, and wish that each week could be like this (except I’d like to walk more often because I love that!).
Now it’s your turn to share! What would your ideal week of exercise look like? How often do you hit that? What’re you doing for the Super Bowl?