I just typed this post up, and when i hit publish, it deleted. I’m a little annoyed, so now I’m typing up the abbreviated version-
My last week of workouts in 2012- WOW. 2012 has been my best year of exercise to date, and it’s been fun to track my journey! Here’s what the week looked like:
- Sunday: ?? I know I went to the gym with my family and did 45 minutes of cardio, but I have no idea what I actually did.
- Monday: Rest
- Tuesday: Christmas! .60 mile walk
- Wednesday: 1 mile run, 2.30 mile bike, 3/4 hour pilates
- Thursday: 1 hour interval training, 1 hour pilates
- Friday: 1.07 mile walk, 1 hour pilates
- Saturday: 1.23 mile walk, 1 hour pilates
I’ve been spending lots of time over break doing strength training activities, which has been beneficial for my IT bands healing! I also hope that it helps to set me up well for my next training cycle!
Tomorrow is the last day of 2012! Use it well:)
Now it’s your turn to share! Did you do any activity on Christmas? How are you planning to spend your last day of 2012?