Happy Sunday (and happy 2 days until Christmas)! If you’re stopping by from Heather’s Blog- Welcome! Make sure to check out my about me and race recaps to get a little picture of who I am (and be sure to say hi!). This week was great in that I was able to swim for the first time since my triathlon, and ran for the first time in 3 weeks (and it didn’t hurt!). Here’s what the week looked like:
- Sunday: 2 mile bike ride, 30 minute weight lifting
- Monday: 3.32 mile bike ride, .5 mile swim
- Tuesday: 1 hour pilates
- Wednesday: 1 hour pilates
- Thursday: 1 hour pilates, 2.5 mile walk
- Friday: .5 mile walk, 2.42 mile bike, 1 hour pilates
- Saturday: 1.2 mile run, 2.03 mile bike
Total Miles: 9.77 mile bike + 1.2 mile run + .5 mile swim + 3 mile walk = 14.47 total miles + 4.5 hours of strength training
It’s been great to get back into pilates and swimming, but I’ve definitely been sore this week!
Now it’s your turn to share! Have you done something this week that you haven’t done in awhile? What’s your favorite type of strength training? Are you done with your shopping for Christmas?