Wow this week flew by quickly! My brother is leaving tomorrow (more on that soon), and I’ve definitely had a few very sad feeling days this past week. Plus, I’ll miss my workout partner! This week I also had a day where I biked, ran, and swam, with miles very close to my triathlon. This definitely helps me feel more confident about August. Here’s what the week looked like:
- Sunday: Rest
- Monday: .56 mile walk, 1 hour pilates
- Tuesday: 1.2 mile walk, 1 hour pilates
- Wednesday: 10.17 mile bike, .5 mile swim, 1.5 mile run
- Thursday: 10.56 mile bike, .56 mile walk, 1 hour pilates
- Friday: 2 mile run, .76 mile walk, 1 hour pilates
- Saturday: .56 mile walk (REST)
Total: 3.5 miles running +3.64 mile walk, + 20.73 mile bike +.5 mile swim + 4 hours Pilates = 28.37 total miles + 4 hours strength
I felt like this week was pretty well rounded for me, and I was able to engage in a number of activities. Like I said, Wednesday gave me more confidence towards my triathlon, and I didn’t feel too sore afterwards. My IT band is definitely getting tight again, so there will be lots more foam rolling in my future.
Now it’s your turn to share! What’s one thing you accomplished this week? Did anything happen this week that increased your confidence at all?