This was an exciting week because I finally got on a bike after over 10 years of avoiding it! I’m still a little nervous while riding, but overall I’m enjoying it and feel much more positive about my triathlon at the end of next month. Here’s what the week looked like:
- Sunday: 2 mile walk
- Monday: 9.69 mile bike, 1 hour pilates
- Tuesday: 1.5 mile run, .5 mile swim, 2 mile walk
- Wednesday: 17.71 mile bike
- Thursday: .56 mile walk, .56 mile walk
- Friday: .53 mile walk, 1 hour pilates
- Saturday: 2.5 mile run, 11.87 mile bike, 1 hour pilates
Total Miles: 5.65 mile walk + 39.27 mile bike + 4 mile run + .5 mile swim = 49.42 miles + 3 hours strength training
I’m really happy that in my first week back on the bike I managed to squeeze in almost 40 miles! I got in a few good brick workouts as well, which is helping me to feel a little more prepared for the end of August!
Now it’s your turn to share! What’s one thing you accomplished this week? Is there some type of exercise you’d like to do but are nervous to try?