This week was exciting, mostly due to the fact that I spent two days doing different fitness photo shoots. You can read all about this fun experience here. Besides that, I also did a wide range of activities, which mixed it up and kept it fun! Here’s what the week looked like:
- Sunday: 1 hour pilates
- Monday: 1 hour pilates, 1.25 mile run
- Tuesday: approx 1.5 hours pilates (during photo shoot), 1.75 mile speed walk (13:20 pace!), 1 mile row
- Wednesday: 2.26 mile walk
- Thursday: 8.5 mile bike, 3.5 mile run
- Friday: approx 30 minutes strength training, .5 mile row (2nd day of photo shoot lasting approx 4.5 hours)
- Saturday: 30 minutes weight lifting, .75 mile swim, 1.06 mile walk
Total: 4.75 mile run + 5.07 mile walk + 1.5 mile row + 8.5 mile bike + .75 mile swim + 3.5 hours of pilates + 1 hour lifting= 20.57 miles + 4.5 hours strength training
Pretty great week, right? I love that I used so many different muscle groups and was able to cross train so much! Too bad all weeks can’t be like this:) Getting to play fitness model was pretty great too!
Now it’s your turn to share! What’s your favorite type of cross training? Tell me one thing that you’re looking forward to this week!