I’ve been busy catching up from my trip to Florida and enjoying time outside in the great weather, so I’m a few days late in getting my month recap up!
Here are a few exciting things that March brought in my life:
- After a month of being sidelined by shin splints, I finally ran twice at the end of the month and it felt so fantastic!
- I started working out 1-2 times a week in the mornings even though I’m not a morning person
- I made it through Weeks 9-12 of training: Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12
- I kept my water consumption up to 60-75 ounces a day except for 1 day (at least that I remember)! This is going much better this year than last year.
- I survived a two week migraine and kept my workouts up throughout.
- I had a great week long trip to Florida
- I walked 34.5 miles while on vacation!
- I met my goal of doing 50-60 minutes of planks this month. My total number of minutes of planks for the month was exactly 50:00.
- I made Chicken Salad Pasta based on the Pioneer Woman’s recipe. It’s delicious!
- I satisfied both my sweet and salty teeth by making roasted chickpeas.
- I talked about remembering my grandma
- I continued my obsession with oatmeal: Strawberry Mango Oatmeal & Blueberry Almond Oatmeal
- I continued my love of Chobani by discussing the 3 new flavors
- I started lifting weights again!
Yup, overall it’s been a pretty great month! I ran a few times and managed to keep my cross training up, and add in some strength training as well! I got to travel, cook a few new recipes, and enjoy some time with friends and family!
Now it’s your turn to share! What stands out to you when you think about the month of March? What are some of the goals you have for April?