When I first sat down in January to create my workout plan, I looked at these weeks in March and wondered what it would be like to run 9 miles on a weekend. Of course I haven’t been able to build up that much, and haven’t been running much in the last month. Here’s what my workout looked like for the week:
- Sunday: 1.71 mile walk, 2:30 planks
- Monday: 1.78 mile walk, 2:30 planks
- Tuesday: 5.44 mile walk, 2:00 planks
- Wednesday: 7.2 mile bike, 2:30 planks
- Thursday: 2.5 mile walk, 2:00 planks
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: 25 min speed walk
Lesson Learned: I’m really enjoying mixing up my workouts, both in cross training and time of the day! It’s been great:) my lesson is to not be afraid to try out new exercises:)
Biggest Struggle: the weather has been so nice that I just want to go on walks instead of doing other cardio!
Now it’s your turn to share. What’s an achievement you experienced this week? Do you enjoy walking?