Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot
Fall is now in full swing, and October is upon us. I love summer, and am always a bit sad to see it go, but try to embrace fall in all its beauty as well. I love fall, I really do, but I’m not a huge fan of winter, which comes after fall. For now, however, I will choose to enjoy the moment and experience fall as deeply and fully as I can.
Here are a few of the things I’m looking forward to this month:
1. The Changing Leaves: My drive to and from work provides me a great opportunity to view the changing colors of the fall foliage. It’s breathtaking & I can’t wait for it!
2. Speaking Engagements: I feel so blessed that I get the opportunity to share on topics that I feel deeply passionate about, and I’m thankful that people want to sit and listen. I’m excited about the things I have lined up for this month.
3. Fall Foods: Apple Cider, Starbucks Carmel Apple Spice, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, Apples in my oatmeal, candy corn, and apples mixed with greek yogurt-just to name a few! Fall foods are fantastic and delicious, and I’m excited to indulge on a daily basis!
4. Homecoming! I love homecoming week at my alma mater! The traditions and things I love about my college come alive, and I love participating in them.
5. College Sports! I love supporting college sports, and I love getting the chance to cheer at games. I have the opportunity to go to many games this month, and I’m already looking forward to it!
6. One word: BOOTS! I waited until today to pull out a pair of boots, and I was so excited when I put them on!
7. RUNNING! This month I have my first race, and I can’t wait for it. I’m planning a few good training runs this month in the crisp and sunny weather!
Now it’s your turn! What are you looking forward to most about this month?